A sweet treat with ingredients you can pronounce? Sold! We love this easy and delicious mango coconut popsicle recipe for hot summer days, but even more when summer extends into September. We hope you enjoy!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 40 minutes
2 cups Frozen Mango
1 cup canned Coconut Milk
- Blend mango and 3/4 cup of Coconut Milk in a food processor or blender. until smooth.
- Roughly scoop mango puree into 3oz paper cups or popsicle moulds.
- Spoon remaining coconut milk into each cup to fill the gaps around the mango. This will create a swirl effect once frozen.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the middle. Place in freezer for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Use any other fruit instead of mango if preferred.
- No coconut milk? Use almond milk, cashew milk, or oat milk instead.
Recipe provided by Norine Khalil, Co-Founder and Registered Dietitian at One Elephant Integrative Health Team. Book an appointment with our dietitians by clicking here!